Excellent for Residential & Light Commercial Use
The Solid Jointing Sand that Prevents Weeds
- For Pedestrian Traffic Loads
- Water Permeable
- Can Be Used With Unbonded Construction Methods
- Repairs Cracks in Paved Stone Joints
- For Joint Widths From 1/16“
- Especially for Coated Concrete Stone Slabs
- Can Be Applied From > 7.2 °C Surface Temperature
1. Pour the jointing sand onto the dry surface and mix it with a spade to ensure the best mixing of grainsize.
2. Work ROMEX Jointing Sand in to the joints using a broom.
3. New construction only - Use a vibratory plate as long as the surface is suitable for vibratory plates. If necessary use a protective mat.
4. Refill the joints up to the top edge of the paving stone or the bevel. Sweep the surface carefully using a fine hair broom until no more sand is on the stone surface.
5. Wet the joints using a spray set to fine mist (Do not use a watering can). The joints should be moistened until they no longer absorb the water. Repeat this process after 1-2 hours.